wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
10/18/12 02:32 PM
Re: pintail wallpaper image 1366 x 786

Rick

Don't know how interesting it is to this bunch of stone cold natural born duck assassins but Molly and I have started a 'nature' photography business.

Since we both will be taking images and hopefully selling same, Bill Coatney Photography doesn't fit anymore. Forir is her maiden name and we both thought it sounded better.

Molly is becoming a very good photographer and more and more of her work will be featured on our web site www.forirphotos.com. Right now the majority of stuff is my archived images but as soon as we figure a few things out in running Wordpress, we will revamp it and her images will be featured.

Run over and visit if ya want-- check out the About Page for a short version of how the name came up and a picture of the two us at a conservation area after a morning photographing (same day I took the pintail image)--
we have even have a blog that has maybe 6 subscribers

That is also the name we have been using in Mid American Waterfowler when we run an ad. Right now we are looking at self publishing a CD of screensavers or a maybe an E Book.

Like I said, she wants to do a calendar project similar to the MDC and all the other knotheads that have more images than money and sense

Plus, I'm thinking about retiring while my knees still work and this should help keep me busy--For some reason she is also thinking about going to art fairs etc and trying to sell even though as my wingman put it

Most people have pictures of themselves, their kids and maybe their dogs but you and Molly have pictures of ducks, geese and trumpeter swans-- y'all ain't right

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5